The HemoSense INRatio Meter
The HemoSense InRatio meter is a diagnostic Point Of Care system that provides Prothrombin Time (PT) and International Normalized Ratio (INR) results in under 2 minutes using one drop of fresh capillary whole blood from a fingerstick. The INRatio system is easy to use, and features on-board quality controls with every test. Your Physician will receive immediate results to ensure that your anticoagulant treatment will be adjusted in a timely manner.
Real Time On Board Quality
High and low control tests are performed in real
time, side by side with the PT test, using the
same drop of blood, ensuring the reliability of
each and every test. No additional external
control tests or materials are recommended.
Benefits & Advantages:
- Consistent, reliable results comparable to laboratory
- Test patients quickly and easily with a fingerstick
- Tests with a small drop (15 μL) of whole blood
- Administration of injectable medications ordered
- Obtain PT test results in less than 2 minutes
- Make immediate adjustment of medication dosage
per MD orders
Please contact your local Total Home Health office
for more information.