ALZHEIMER’S TEACHING & TRAINING
For patients with Alzheimer’s Disease who display:
- Uncooperative Tendencies in ADL’s
- Weight Loss due to poor eating habits
- Agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Increased safety risk
Medicare now endorses Home Health Caregiver Training. In conjunction, Total Home Health now offers focused interventions to those responsible for geriatric patients whose psychological/behavioral issues interfere with daily living. This Training can help prevent Hospitalizations, support present Plans of Care, Reduce Stress to All Involved and Improve Quality of Life!
- Teaching caregivers specific coping strategies
- Reinforcing safe care practices
- Applying techniques to relieve stress
- Interventions to monitor and manage behaviors
- New skills to increase tolerance & cooperation
Please contact your local Total Home Health office for more information.